So many people consider life to be a crazy obstacle course that is chock full of bumps, hurdles and ditches that need to be navigated correctly before they can even be happy. In some ways they are right.
If you are a very goal-orientated person then it is inevitable that you will encounter obstacles on your way to achievement and success. The bigger the goal the more set-backs there seem to be. These obstacles and set-backs can act as tests. They test your character and your resolve. Each barrier that is overcome and each challenge that is met head on develops your character, belief in yourself and strengthens your resolve to succeed not matter what.
However, when the same obstacles keep showing up over and over again and failure seems to be a common occurrence it’s time to re-evaluate your approach to your goals. These recurring problems are an indication of your inability to learn from the temporary failures you are experiencing. The conscious mind is obviously having trouble analyzing the reasons behind the failures and keeps making the same mistakes.
At this point some outside help is needed. Obviously you are unable to consciously work through the trouble you are having and it must be a subconscious block that is preventing you from learning your lesson and moving forward. In such situations hypnosis and self hypnosis can be of immense vale. Either Hypnosis or Self Hypnosis can most definitely be used successfully and effectively to get to the root of the problem and eliminate it forever.
One extremely powerful benefit of using hypnosis is the ability to train your mind to stay focused on the successful attainment of your goal. You can program a specific outcome and retain the ability to consciously divert your attention to it in a positive, success-affirming manner. You can also eliminate self-sabotage and remove the negative feelings and thoughts that are blocking your path to success.
Here are some tips for using hypnosis as a goal achievement tool:
- Visualize – Program yourself with your desired outcome. While under the influence of self hypnosis visually imagine that your goal is already accomplished and your objective has been reached. See it as real. See it through your own eyes and experience all the wonderful feelings associated with that goal attainment.
- Persistence – Get down into your subconscious mind and change your inner character traits to match those people who NEVER give up. Program your subconscious mind to be persistent regardless of what is going on in any given situation. Post hypnotic suggestions to develop an iron will and persistent approach to your goals will be invaluable in times of stress and disillusionment.
- Think Positive – Learn to think positively. The subconscious mind has a tendency to replay past memories and throw them back into consciousness in the form of doubts and fears. Through the use of self hypnosis you can totally eliminate them. Program your subconscious mind to think positively and expect positive results.
- Program out the Problem – Inevitably some problem will arise when you pursue worthwhile goals. Through hypnosis you can solve these problems fairly rapidly. While in trance see yourself successfully traversing the obstacle. You don’t have to see how you did it, just see yourself at the other side, relieved, happy and proud that you “figured it out” and reached the other side. If this, in itself, is a problem for you, or you find it hard to do then seek the advice of a qualified hypnotherapist. A competent hypnotherapist will find the root of your problem probably in the fits consultation!
- Pre-plan your path – Imagine yourself meeting the right people and being in the right place at the right time. Program your mind like this, through the power of hypnosis, and your subconscious mind will pick up on non-verbal clues, process the millions of bits of information you receive every second and guide you to the right course of action.
- Develop faith in yourself – Use hypnosis to convince the subconscious mind that your goal is already a reality. “Fake it till you make it”. Fool your subconscious mind into believing the “real” world is actually exactly like the world you have been visualizing. In the deeply relaxed state that hypnosis offers you can get fully involved in your mental image. Really feel how great it is to have already accomplished all those things you wanted for so long. Enjoy the fact that you are enjoying the benefits of having reached that goal.
Follow these six steps and use them with the power of hypnosis and you will be catapulted towards your goal faster than you can imagine.