Beat Depression with Hypnosis
You may catch yourself wondering what the point of it all is
No matter what you do,
it seems to just cave in on itself Now Discover how you can beat depression, drug-free once and for
Most people fail to realise that the two most powerful forms of natural hypnosis is
both love and depression, which is precisely the reason why both become so intoxicating.
The word ‘depression’ or ‘feeling depressed’ is often used to refer to feeling ‘blue’ or ‘down’ even though this
state may last for only a short period of time.
Referring to this short time of feeling
down as depression is not accurate and it is important to distinguish between occasional low moods and
What are some Symptoms of Depression?
Typically a person with depression may experience any or all of the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Broken sleep or insomnia
- A constant feeling of dread
- A lack of motivation
- Feelings of guilt
- Low self-esteem and self-confidence
- A sense of being trapped with no means of escape
- A sense of shame and failing
- A pessimistic outlook on life (always expecting the worst to happen)
- A lack of energy
- An unhappy expression and negative attitude to any or everything
- A sense of being a victim or always having bad luck
- A high level of stress or anxiety
Much modern treatment for many forms of depression and anxiety involve cognitive behavioral therapy.
When this is combined with hypnosis the results can be extremely effective.
When used systematically and over time the levels of success are far greater than by using medication alone.